Roblox has an exclusive partnership with Xbox; however, the game can be played on Mac OS, iOS, Windows, and Oculus Rift.
We know that you’re here because are seeking answers on how to able to play Roblox on PS4 as it hasn’t been officially launched on PlayStation.
Read more to find out.
Is Roblox available on PS4?
Sadly, Roblox is not available on your PS4 console. There are two main reasons for the game not being available on PlayStation:
- Roblox has a deal signed with Microsoft, which can be the reason they aren’t launching the game on PS4 yet.
- PlayStation might not want to have Roblox until the game is bug-free.
But, there is still a way you can access the game through your PlayStation. Isn’t that exciting news? Let’s see how.
How to play Roblox on PS4?
We have figured out a small little trick that will definitely help you get your hands on Roblox on your PlayStation 4.
- Make sure that your PS4 is connected to the internet before you begin.
- Open your PlayStation web browser
- Log on to https://www.roblox.com/NewLogin you will be asked to log in to your account. Enter your credentials there.
- After logging in, you will see a download button on your screen. Click that to begin downloading the game.
- In case you do not have a Roblox account, you will first be required to create an account.
- To create an account, log on to the official website for Roblox.
- Click on create a new account; it will be visible to you on the screen.
- Fill in the required information such as the name, username, date of birth, email address, etc.
- You will be asked to verify your phone number as well as your email address. Once you have done that you will be able to download the game.
- Once the downloading is complete, all you need is your dual shock controller in hand, and you are all set to play the game.
When will Roblox be released on PS4?
The company hasn’t even given any hints or notified the gamers about their plans on releasing Roblox for PS4. We are guessing that this process will take a while. Till it is officially launched on PS4, you can make use of the above-mentioned way to access Roblox on your PlayStation.
We understand that you might think this is unfair to PlayStation users, but we can always hope that Roblox officially launches in PS5 very soon.
Installation errors with Roblox on PS4
For a game that is not officially launched on PS4, you can expect a few errors with it while you play. Some common problems that interfere with Roblox gameplay on PS4 along with their solutions are mentioned below:
Blinking blue light indicator
The blinking blue light depicts that there is some serious technical problem in your console. It may also be a sign that your console is now living its final days. The damage may or may not be repairable. Blinking blue light should not be ignored, or it can really cause the death of your console. Get it checked by a technician or take it to your nearest service centre as soon as possible.
Blinking red light indicator
When the console gets overheated, the red light blinks with three beeping sounds and shuts off your console. The cooling fan of your console might have malfunctioned. Once you get it fixed, your PlayStation will go back to being normal. This is a less serious condition than the blinking blue light indicator.
Roblox is a game that is played by millions of gamers worldwide. The game is available on Xbox, Mac, iOS as well as Windows, but unfortunately, it hasn’t launched with PlayStation yet. No need to worry because we’ve provided you with a solution to the problem. It enables you to enjoy the game on your PS4.
We hope that this works out for you. Let us know your feedback on how helpful this was for you. Happy gaming!