In this day and age where there are so many options for shipping your packages, which company do you choose? It’s a hassle, right? There might be some that provide quality services, but are they light on your wallet?
Upon our search for affordable shipping services, we came across a company called Shipixy. Shipixy is a domestic and international shipping service that allows you to ship your packages worldwide at the most reasonable price. You can ship your package from the USA to more than 190 countries around the world.
How Can You Ship Your Package?
Shipping with Shipixy is easy as it gets. All you have to do is:
- Go to the Shipixy website and create an account
- Choose the type of service
- Create your order
- Print your shipping label
Furthermore, Shipixy also allows you to choose a “Pickup” option, which involves the company picking up your package from your doorstep.
Details Required for Shipping Form
You wouldn’t need a lot of time to fill out your shipping form. All that you’ll need to put in the shipping address, the measurements of the package, and weight.
You will also have to mention the contents in your package and their value. Just make sure that you do not have any prohibited or illegal items in the parcel.
Shipping Services Offered
Shipixy has partnered with FedEx, which allows you to save up to 60% on your shipping services. The company offers five different shipping services:
- Commercial Ground Delivery:
- Residential Ground Delivery:
FedEx Home Delivery
- 2-Day Delivery:
FedEx Express One Rate 2-Day
FedEx Express One Rate 2-Day
- 3-Day Delivery:
FedEx Express Saver
- Overnight Delivery:
FedEx Express Standart Overnight
FedEx Express Priority Overnight
FedEx Express First Overnight
Reasons to Choose Shipixy
There are several reasons to choose Shipixy for all your shipping needs. Here are just a few of them:
- Setting up an account is relatively easy
- The current discount rates allow you to save up to 60%
- Shipixy offers shipping services from the USA to over 190 countries worldwide
- The company offers live tracking services for your peace of mind
- Shipixy’s long-term partnership with FedEx makes it a very dependable company
- The placement of an order is quite effortless
- Offering live customer support to tackle all your concerns and queries
- There are numerous testimonials available from customers all around the USA
- You can easily get a price quote for your package from their website.
- Shipixy allows free insurance of up to $100
Comparison with Other Similar Services
For the sake of our readers, we compared Shipixy to two other shipping services Planet Express and Ship7.
Planet Express vs Shipixy
Planet Express is certainly a noteworthy company. However, Unlike Shipixy, Planet Express does not offer free insurance services. Moreover, Planet Express only offers shipments from retailers to the customers, while Shipixy has no such limitation. Shipixy offers shipping services from any address without any restrictions. Lastly, Planet Express does not offer a pick-up service which Shipixy does.
Ship7 vs Shipixy
Similar to Planet Express, Ship7 also offers shipments from retailers only. One stark difference between Ship7 and Shipixy is that the former does not offer live customer support. With Shipixy’s live chat, customers can get their questions answered promptly. This factor alone is responsible for many glowing reviews left by customers of Shipixy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some FAQs for Shipixy:
- How to find the nearest FedEx dropoff location?
Answer: To find your nearest dropoff location, simply go to the following link: https://local.fedex.com/en/search
- Why does Shipixy offer such reasonable prices?
Answer: Shipixy has a significant long-term relationship with FedEx. Over the years, Shipixy has provided a high volume of shipment orders to FedEx, thus allowing Shipixy to get highly discounted rates.
- What is the maximum weight and size of the package that Shipixy offers to deliver?
Answer: For FedEx Express U.S. Services, Shpixy allows a package of 119 inches in length and 165 inches in circumference. For FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, the company allows a package of 108 inches in length and 165 inches in circumference. In both of the services, the maximum weight should be 150 lbs. You can use the Shipixy price calculator to know the shipping price of your item after inserting the details.
- Do Shipixy ship tents and similar materials?
Answer: Yes, Shipixy allows the shipping of tents and any other camping equipment as long as it is within the size and weight range.
- Do Shipixy Ship Auto parts?
Answer: Yes, Shipixy offers the shipment of auto parts worldwide. Similar to camping tools, auto parts will be shipped as long as they fall inside the maximum height and weight criteria.
- Does Shipixy have a drop-off service?
Answer: Shipixy offers a Shipixy Ground Drop Off service that allows customers to send packages within the USA.
- How to get a quote for a package on Shipixy?
Answer: Shipixy offers a quote engine on its website, which is easy to use. All you have to do is add details of your package in the quote engine, and Shipixy will show you the accurate delivery price for your item.
- What type of packaging should be used for packaging before handing it off to Shipixy?
Answer: As your package travels through several modes of transport, it is better to secure your package before handing it off. Shipixy recommended packaging includes:
- Cardboard Box
- Padded Polybags
Shipixy discourages users from using the following packaging methods:
- Cardboard Tubes
- Instrument Cases
- Palletised Items
- Does Shipixy allow shipping to a PO Box?
Answer: As FedEx does not allow shipping to PO Box, Shipixy has no PO box delivery service.
- What details are needed for the recipient’s information?
Answer: Shipixy requires the following recipient information:
- Phone number
- Company name and address
- Can Shipixy be used to ship E-Bay Items?
Answer: Absolutely! One of the main reasons customers use Shipixy is to send E-bay items to their customers. Shipixy also offers better prices than its competitors in this regard.
- Which items are prohibited by Shipixy?
Answer: Here is a list of items prohibited by Shipixy:
- Animal, Reptile, Horticultural & Agricultural Items
- Counterfeit or Pirated items
- Alcohol and Tobacco
- Precious metals, gems, or stones
- Gambling materials
- Items restricted by the government
- Hazardous or radioactive materials
- Items containing lithium or lithium-ion
- Perishables (depending on the country’s laws of the receiver)
- Pornographic or offensive materials